Кефалония може да бъде описана като палитра с цветове – 50 нюанса синьо се смесват в морските води, бели отвесни скали скриват най-невероятните плажове и маслиново зелени хълмове покриват сушата. Най-големият остров в Йониско море ви приведства. Със сигурност ще посетим най-известните забележителности по море и суша. Акценти в програмата са столицата Аргостоли, най-известният плаж Митрос, както и пещерата Мелисани.
What do you need for the kayaking?
- Fingerless gloves (for rowing or for cycling)
- Long sleeve lycra
- Windproof jacket
- Water shoes or sandals
- Swimwear, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Water and food for the day
What do you need for the camping?
- Sleeping bag and sleeping mat
- Insect repellent
- Inflatable pillow
- Intro - Introduction to kayaking in lakes and reservoirs, or generally in still waters. You paddle only in K2 kayaks
- Beginners - Programs for people with little kayaking experience. A high level of physical endurance is not required. Participants must be able to spend at least 1 hour in the kayak. You don't need to know how to swim. You can participate in programs where rowing is also done in the sea, but in a K2 kayak
- Intermediate - Participants must have good physical endurance and basic experience in sea kayaking. Participants must be able to paddle for over 1 hour non-stop in the presence of wind up to 3bft. Only people who have passed our course are allowed in single kayaks
- Advanced - Participants must have a high level of personal rowing skills in single kayaks. They must have completed a sea kayaking course at least Level 1
Чл. 89. (Изм. – ДВ, бр. 37 от 2018 г., в сила от 01.07.2018 г.) (1) Пътуващият има право да прекрати договора за туристически пакет по всяко време преди започването на изпълнението на туристическия пакет.
The tourist owes a penalty as follows:
- 20 or more days before tour start: - No penalty
- Between 19 and 14 days before tour start: - 30% from the price
- Between 13 and 7 days before tour start: - 60% from the price
- Less than 3 days before tour start: - 100% from the price
- In the event of a change in weather conditions during the tour or other unforeseen situations, the guide may change the route or offer another alternative option to the participants for their safety
- If the program cannot happen due to bad weather forecast, the organizer will refund 100% of the price to the participants
- In order to take part in the tour, you must be in good physical health and condition, and notify the organizer in case you have any illnesses or injuries
- If the number of participants is less than the minimum and the program will not happen, the organizer will notify all registered participants up to 7 days before the event
- Discounts cannot be combined