3 days on the shores of Strandja, Maslen Cape, Sinemorets and the fabulous Veleka River.
The slopes of Maslen Cape descend into the sea, and reache 30 meters in height. To the north, the slopes of the promontory are quite dissected by various deep coves, jagged promontories, small peninsulas, and rocky islands.
The flora and fauna include rare and endangered species, making it a natural complex of international importance. "Maslen Cape represents the easternmost point of Strandzha and is the third largest on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
Sinemorets is one of the few remaining wild places on the entire Black Sea coast. With its beautiful nature and turquoise waters, Sinemorets is a paradise. The green forests of Strandzha, white beaches and crystal clear water immerse in the magic of nature and guarantee peace and unforgettable summer moments. If you have not visited Sinemorets and have not included it in your list of beaches for this summer, now is the time.
We will also enter the Veleka River with our kayaks. The river rises from Turkey and enters Bulgarian territory, meanders beautifully and flows into the Black Sea. You may also see water turtles, Dalmatian pelicans, small cormorants and if you look high in the sky you may see an Egyptian vulture. Get your cameras ready to hunt for shots of these fabulous places.
Duration 3 days
Level of difficulty - beginners K2/intermediate K1
What do you need for the kayaking?
- Fingerless gloves (for rowing or for cycling)
- Long sleeve lycra
- Windproof jacket
- Water shoes or sandals
- Swimwear, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Water and food for the day
What do you need for the camping?
- Sleeping bag and sleeping mat
- Insect repellent
- Inflatable pillow
- Intro - Introduction to kayaking in lakes and reservoirs, or generally in still waters. You paddle only in K2 kayaks
- Beginners - Programs for people with little kayaking experience. A high level of physical endurance is not required. Participants must be able to spend at least 1 hour in the kayak. You don't need to know how to swim. You can participate in programs where rowing is also done in the sea, but in a K2 kayak
- Intermediate - Participants must have good physical endurance and basic experience in sea kayaking. Participants must be able to paddle for over 1 hour non-stop in the presence of wind up to 3bft. Only people who have passed our course are allowed in single kayaks
- Advanced - Participants must have a high level of personal rowing skills in single kayaks. They must have completed a sea kayaking course at least Level 1
Чл. 89. (Изм. – ДВ, бр. 37 от 2018 г., в сила от 01.07.2018 г.) (1) Пътуващият има право да прекрати договора за туристически пакет по всяко време преди започването на изпълнението на туристическия пакет.
The tourist owes a penalty as follows:
- 20 or more days before tour start: - No penalty
- Between 19 and 14 days before tour start: - 30% from the price
- Between 13 and 7 days before tour start: - 60% from the price
- Less than 3 days before tour start: - 100% from the price
- In the event of a change in weather conditions during the tour or other unforeseen situations, the guide may change the route or offer another alternative option to the participants for their safety
- If the program cannot happen due to bad weather forecast, the organizer will refund 100% of the price to the participants
- In order to take part in the tour, you must be in good physical health and condition, and notify the organizer in case you have any illnesses or injuries
- If the number of participants is less than the minimum and the program will not happen, the organizer will notify all registered participants up to 7 days before the event
- Discounts cannot be combined